viernes, 20 de abril de 2012

News?

Train News.

Renfe, I had to say that after a girl's foot will stay seated in one of the doors of your train and the driver looked in the mirror to make sure no one was left at the gates, causing the train got underway and tore his foot to the girl, I find it shameful that the complaint do not assume you to post if you do not teach the trip ticket. Bastards!

People, I had to say last week I was on the train on the way to college when at a stop and without any sense a goat entered the car. We had to wait for the conductor to take her out. Is possibly the strangest I've lived all my life.

People generally say that I was in Barcelona during the construction of the AVE in Sagrera, they have found archaeological remains from various periods. Now we are getting the archaeologists hurry to lift the remains as quickly as possible so that there is no delay in the construction of the train. We're looking guys.


                         Archaeological remains found in Sagrera ---} 


1 comentario:

  1. Copy - Paste. Se nota un montón habeis cambiado algo y ya, pero eso no lo escribis vosotros.
    Vostoros pusisteis. York,specifically, tambien lo de News at the train y poco mas

    ResponderEliminar